Thursday, May 14, 2009

Words Fail Me

Before leaving the dog park today, I changed Chubb's diaper.  We usually use cloth diapers, but I had to go with a disposable because that was all I had in the diaper bag.  Plus, I think they were a size too small; this was my fatal error.  I was starving when we got home, so I stuck Chubbs in his bouncer and scarfed a fake chicken sandwich.

After I ate, I picked him up and was carrying him into the kitchen when I noticed that my arm was feeling a bit damp.  I moved my arm to find a huge poo stain on his back.  Huge.  I took him upstairs and started to change him, but this blowout was so big, I didn't even know where to start.  It was a poonami.  I finally just decided to take his clothes off and stick them in the washer right away and then stick the kid in the bath.  While I was oxy-cleaning the heck out of the clothes, I stuck Chubbs on a blanket in the middle of the room.



I threw the clothes in the washer and went back to the room.  I found him like this:



















Notice the poo stains on his back.  And he had peed all over the carpet.  True story.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I'm glad you took pictures of that. I just might have not believed he did a 360 with poo stains AND peed on the carpet! That is one for the books. Aren't those projectile poo's so much fun? I guess the only thing that will be MORE fun is when they learn how to take the diaper OFF after they've done it. Can't wait!!

Emily said...

oh Mo, that is hilarious! love the blog, so cute and so glad i have another baby blog to follow!